Friday, November 23, 2007

Turkey Day Recap

Turkey Day has come and gone - we had a nice holiday. My parents and sister came to our house for dinner, which of course was yummy. After dinner, I decided that it was time for Christmas! I dragged out the tree and decorations, and Emmy had a blast. She kept saying funny things like, "Isn't this great?!" She was so excited! She oohed and aahed over nearly every ornament I pulled out and would randomly exclaim "Pretty!".
This morning, my mom, sister, and I went out shopping. No, we are not those crazies who go out at 4:00 a.m., we left at 10. Anyways, we hit a lot of stores and I got several things done off my holiday shopping list. Also, it was nice to be out, without the kids for a few hours of shopping.
Anyways, not too much going on, just getting ready for the busy holiday season. I will still be blogging, but there really hasn't been too much to write lately. I just plan on enjoying the season, making cookies, and getting ready for vacation - just a few short weeks away!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I want you to know that I am one of those "crazies" that was out at 4:00 this morning. And I have the some good stories because of it!!

Missy said...

HA! were you out waiting in line in front of some store??! :)