As for New Year's resolutions, one of mine has to do with time management. I realize that I spend WAY too much time on my computer, between blogging, reading blogs, and Facebook. I constantly feel stressed about getting my house clean, or laundry done, or that I am not spending enough time with the kids - yet I can easily spend an hour or more each day on the computer wasting time. So.... I am really going to try and back down my computer time and do some other stuff. That said, I probably won't be blogging as often for a while, and I won't be reading blogs for a while... and we'll see how it goes. I have a few things I am hoping to get done!
I will be around - just not 4-5 times a week like I was before!


11 comments:
This is also one of my time wasters..... I spend way too much time on it, but yet, when I don't I am SO behind!!! :) AHHHH! The price we pay! Good luck with your resolutions and Happy New year!
The pic is too cute!
Gotta do what you gotta do...I recently found FB and am so addicted...have reconnected with many old friends, though!
Happy new year my bloggy friend!
Happy New year friend... hope it's a great year for you!!
Happy New Year, my dear!
I'm planning on paring down my Reader list too ... it's just too much to keep up with. Blogging could be a full time job!!
Time management - always admirable, often elusive. Best to you...hope to still see you sometimes. Happy 2009!
I have cut back my blogging a lot because it was taking over my life. It isn't fun when it begins to eat up so much time. Happy New year!
Oh I so hear you on all that!! I too stress over dishes and laundry and my pig-sty of a house, yet spend time every day on the computer... I'm also addicted to facebook. I took somewhat of a break over the holidays and it felt pretty good.
I totally feel ya and feel the same way Missy.
Wishing you a very happy and healthy new year Missy!
Just popping back over to let you know that I have some awards for you on my blog!
How are you doing with this? I want to but my gosh this is a hard addiction to stop. It seems when I slow down on one computer aspect I'll just pick it up at another web address. Frustrating!
Post a Comment