Friday, January 23, 2009

PSF - Daddy is Cooler than Me...

Because he makes really neat lunches for Emmy while I am out. I am definitely not that artistic! Emmy adored it, and has talked about it several times since she ate it last weekend. Who knew that bologna and cheese could be so fun? ;)


Good work Daddy!


PhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and MamaGeek

16 comments:

photomommy said...

Wow! Ray is definitely more creative than I am! Very cool!

Lisa @ Boondock Ramblings said...

That is awesome! He must be such a blast as a daddy!

I am indeed impressed with the ingenuity!

trudesign said...

Deli Plate!!!

Danielle said...

that is cool!

The Harris Family said...

How cute is your hubby! I love it!!

Andrea said...

haha...that is awesome!! How fun. :) What a great hubby and daddy you've got there!

Jodi said...

Wow.
That's all I can say!
Wow!
How cool is that?!
:)Jodi

Momma@Live. Laugh. Pull your hair out said...

Very impressive! My hubby is like that too. He makes sandwiches and uses cookie cutters to make them into shapes....he even did it with burgers!! I will show him this one!

The Harris Family said...

WE love hearing that you are HUGE buckeye fans too.

KeiserKids said...

Holy Cow that is awesome!

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

After I left a comment,I realized that I was signed in as my kids! So that last one KeiserKids was really from me!

Dana said...

way to go Ray!! that is soo cool!! wish my meals looked that awesome!!

kim said...

First of all.... the new puppy is adorable!
Secondly, I love your blizzard pics... especially the one of Emmy making a snow angel - so funny!
And Lastly - wow, what a dad! That is an awesome bologna and cheese creation! WTG Ray!

Cookie said...

Very clever!

Katie@ThisCrazyLife said...

Only a dad has the time to do that! Too Cute!

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander said...

That is awesome! Great job Daddy!