I saw this on a friend's page on Facebook, and thought I would transfer it over to here - I thought it was cute. I asked Emmy the following questions to answer. Not all of them make sense, but these are the exact answers she gave me...
Me: What is something mom always says to you?
Emmy: "no"
Me: What makes mom happy?
Emmy: when I do something right
Me: What makes mom sad?
Emmy: when I do something wrong and I don't do what you ask
Me: How does your mom make you laugh?
Emmy: make funny faces
Me: What was your mom like as a child?
Emmy: I wasn't here then Mommy.
Me: How old is your mom?
Emmy: more (shrugs shoulders)
Me: How tall is your mom?
Emmy: 60 inches
Me: What is her favorite thing to do?
Emmy: watch TV and use the computer
Me: What does your mom do when you're not around?
Emmy: works on the computer, I guess
Me: If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for
Emmy: because you changed, that's all
Me: What is your mom really good at?
Emmy: checkers, playing cards
Me: What is your mom not very good at?
Emmy: making lunch. You sometimes don't get what I want
Me: What does your mom do for a job?
Emmy: take care of us, I guess
Me: What is your mom's favorite food?
Emmy: I don't know
Me: What makes you proud of your mom?
Emmy: because I love you and you take care of us
Me: If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Emmy: Barney
***(seriously, I remind her of a large purple annoying dinosaur??)
Me: What do you and your mom do together?
Emmy: play
Me:. How are you and your mom the same?
Emmy: we both have hair
Me: How are you and your mom different?
Emmy: we are different sizes
Me: How do you know your mom loves you?
Emmy: because you always say that
Me: What does your mom like most about your dad?
Emmy: because he fixes things for you
Me: Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
Emmy: Q-Doba
***(YUMMY! She did get that one right!)
Saturday, March 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
haha...that is awesome! The funniest 2 are the 60 inches and Barney. :) I'll have to remember to do this with Tate someday!!
Awww, what a fun post!
Cute answers. :)
lol! How fun! I love the "barney" part! I'll have to ask my little one some of these, I'd love to know what character I remind her of.
ha ha...I hope your husband keeps fixing things or he is in big trouble. Kids are so darn funny.
that was the best!!!!! i love it!!
Post a Comment