Monday, March 23, 2009

My Stick People Family

One of my favorite things about my old car was my super-cool stick people family sticker I had on the back window. I liked it so much that I even blogged about it 2 years ago when I got it. And I can't tell you how many people stopped me in parking lots to ask me where I got them.

Well, now that I am a soccer mom with my new minivan, I had to get a new set of stickers - thanks Stevie for the awesome gift - I LOVE them!
We now have a stick dog added, and Pooky is now a big kid, not a stick baby.. *sniff*.


11 comments:

Mandy said...

Cute! We just got a van, too. :) Now if I can just find some stick people to go on the back....

Kate said...

That's adorable, I know you really like them. And how cute is Emmy pointing to herself.

They're growing up. >sniff<

trudesign said...

So cute! I'm so glad that you liked them. I was so happy when I saw I could add a dog! :)

SimplyBillie said...

Ahh! Those are so cute. The little dog is awesome!

The Harris Family said...

I love the stick family!

Anonymous said...

So cute i have never seen anything like that before, great idea

Kirsetin Morello said...

I LOVE that photo. If only I could really look like that stick mama....now THAT would be awesome. :)

Kmommy said...

Those are so cute!

Katie@ThisCrazyLife said...

I love those stickers, and have always wondered where people get them! So where exactly did you get them? Is there a website?

Missy said...

I don't know what website my SIL used, but if you do a google search for "stick people window decal" about a hundred different sites with different variations comes up. They really are cool. :)

Hyperactive Lu said...

I see these all over the place and once we got the van Hubbie asked if I was gonna get the stickers. Ha! Well, he sorta of asked if I would be SO silly to get them! I wanted it, until he nixed the idea! :) hee hee....i think i still might get something!

Go soccer mom!