However, the weather was very yucky this past weekend. Cold, and very rainy - it rained from Friday through Monday with very few breaks in between. We did not get to go camping, we chose to stay home. Emmy was SO disappointed! So, in attempt to help her feel better, we had a campout inside our house. We moved furniture out of the way and set up our small tent in the middle of the living room. We rented movies to watch. We made smores with a propane torch. Emmy, Ray, and the dog slept out in the tent, while I enjoyed the king sized bed all to myself - and everyone was happy.
The kids running around inside the tent
Me and Pooky
Making smores. YUM!
Ellie
Watching Madagascar 2 (well, Pooky was annoying the dog)


7 comments:
that looks like fun! ;) We too did a lot of camping until we had kids :( We keep saying that we need to get out and go camping again!
Oh I love it! When life gives you lemons make lemonade!
What fun!!!!We're playing on doing this with Eddie in July in preparation our trip to the cottage.
I LOVE camping! And I can't wait until summer to head out on some camping trips! :)
That looks like my kind of camping! Great job with the blow torch--that was awesome!!!
I love to camp too! I'm looking forward to having some nicer weather at night so we can stand sleeping outside of our comfy beds. Great pics and what a fun time for your family.
I love camping. That was a goof idea to make the kids feel better. Fun! I hope you get to plan another trip!
Post a Comment