Decorating eggs - Pooky had a lot of fun this year. He kept sticking his hands into the dye cups to retrieve the eggs - resulting in some very colorful hands!
At the Easter Egg Hunt that our church puts on - Emmy and her best friend, Wynne.
Eating lunch after the "hunt" - hot dogs, chips, and candy!
My cute Easter bunny cake I made - I love how it turned out!
More photos to come...


9 comments:
Girl, I still have dyed fingers, lol. Not to mention if I smell another boiled egg I'm going to gag, lol.
Your cake is SOOOO cute! Look at you being all betty crocker and stuff. Love it.
Glad you guys had a great Easter. Love all the pictures.
Great cake Missy! Love it! Saw the cute pics on flickr. Love the ones of Luke looking at the egg in the corner, it's so cute.
great pics! you are a brave momma....haven't done dying eggs yet. maybe next year?! ha!
love the cake!
Looks like fun! How long does the dye take to come off skin. I was scared to let Eliza touch.
I LOVE the cake - good job!! I figure next year I will brave the egg dyeing....
Love the cake!!!! Looks like you had a great time.
Looks like lots of Easter fun. Will tried to eat one of our egg dying tablets.
I totally get your annoyance about other peoples opinions about Pook's potty training and sleeping in this crib. I don't get why it's such a big deal to some people what other people's kids are or aren't doing.
(The following is from Lauren) I love your pictures. I think Pooky looks like Will - only different. :-) Pooky is a funny name. (I did explain that it is not his real name)
I'm five and a half. Is Emmy my age?
You made that cake? I am way impressed!
Im so impressed at the cake, i try but can never make anything so pretty. Did it taste as good as it looked?
Post a Comment