Monday, April 06, 2009

So I am Kind of a Dork...

This is off my usual blogging topic (i.e. my kids), but Ray just sent me a link - and I was so excited that I had to post it. Late Night host Jimmy Fallon (who I never watch, it is on way past my bedtime) is attempting to reunite the cast of Saved by the Bell - and that is absolutely fantastic!

http://www.tvsquad.com/2009/03/29/help-jimmy-fallon-reunite-the-cast-of-saved-by-the-bell-video/

Go to this link! And sign the petition on the right side of the page. I used to LOVE that show. I have seen every episode at least 20 times. This is almost as good as when I heard NKOTB was doing a reunion tour... that I missed when they were here. :(

8 comments:

Mandy said...

Well, I am a dork, too. Loved that show! :)

Hyperactive Lu said...

Watched the show...every episode! It was one of my all time favorites! I join the dork club!!!

photomommy said...

You know I had to sign! Loved that show!

Unknown said...

It wasn't dorky enough the first time around????? LYL Wama

KoernerVille said...

Yes you are!

The Harris Family said...

My husband still watches the TBS reruns in the morning while eating breakfast...hahaha!!

SimplyBillie said...

Oh my gosh! How cool! I loved that show as a kid... watched it every chance I had.

Danielle said...

haha Love it!!!