Monday, April 20, 2009

Just Like his Daddy,,,,

Pooky is looking as though he will be a computer geek, just like his Daddy is... ;)




From this past weekend:
Emmy was drinking out of a Madagascar 2 cup. Pooky saw the cup and said, "I want move-it, move-it juice too.....".
(If you have not seen the movie, the main song is "I like to move it move it", which Emmy and Pooky love. We rented the movie and they were dancing around the living room to the music. I find it hysterical that this is how he remembers the movie.)

Happy Monday!

6 comments:

Mandy said...

LOL! They are too cute. :)

Kim said...

Yes I am enjoying the nice weather. Thank goodness for Spring! :) He is adorable, I bet you got a laugh out of this! :)

Kmommy said...

LOL!!! That's what my kids call the movies too! They just LOVE that song!!
The pic of pooky checking his computer is too cute ;)

SimplyBillie said...

HAHA! I love that song. Cute photo.

Dana said...

I can't believe how big Pooky is getting!! So crazy how time flies!!

So adorable, both of your lil ones!!

Stop by the blog when you have time, I'm having a cool giveaway!

Hyperactive Lu said...

Ha! Looks familiar!!!! My 4 yr old walks around saying I wanna watch YouTube!