So, I have been a bit absent lately. I have not been feeling so great and the last thing I have wanted to do is sit at the computer. But, I have news....
This.....
Which very quickly turned to this....
(And still is...)
BUT...... we have this.... 1 little gummy bear, 8 weeks along :)
I really hope you feel better soon. I am so excited for you and Ray (Emmy and Pook, too!). It seems like only yesterday when you announced your pregnancy with Pooky...it's crazy how time flies. Oh, and like I told you last time...you must post belly pictures! =) Bigs hugs for all of you! ♥♥
i was browsing your blog today.. and I'm so happy to know that you're calling your baby inside your womb gummy bear... i call my little girl angel gummy bear as well..
Congrats! I have been away from the blogging world way too long!!! I have a baby...you get preggers...Glad I am back and can check in you! Hope your nausea subsides and you are feeling better soon! Believe me...I can sympathize!!
I'm Missy, mommy to Emmy(8), Luke(6), Aiden(3), and Rachel (1). I am married to Ray. My husband and I were born and raised in a small town in Michigan, moved to South Carolina for 6 years, and now just recently moved back to our hometown. I love my family, I love to eat, like to do laundry, wish I could sew, and I am always ready for naptime. My life is crazy busy and I love it that way! ............................................
Why Bees and BooBoos? Those were two of Emmy's favorite words around the time I started this blog... seemed appropriate. :)
16 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!! what exciting news!
Congratulations!!
yay!!! Congrats! feel better
YEAH!!!! Congrats!!!
YIPEE!!! That's SOOOO exciting! I hope the queasiness goes away quickly!
Yay! Hope you get to feeling better soon!
I really hope you feel better soon. I am so excited for you and Ray (Emmy and Pook, too!). It seems like only yesterday when you announced your pregnancy with Pooky...it's crazy how time flies. Oh, and like I told you last time...you must post belly pictures! =) Bigs hugs for all of you! ♥♥
I'm so excited for your family!!! Congratulations and hope you get to feeling better soon.
YAY! I'm so happy for you!! I hope you feel better soon sweetie.
Congrats! That is so exciting!! I can't wait to have another!!
Hope you feel better soon and you can get to enjoying the wonders of being prego. *hugs*
Congrats!!! Exciting times!!! I hope you get to feeling better soon.
Yea! Another gummy bear!!! Congrats! Try some benadryl for the nausea... :)
i was browsing your blog today.. and I'm so happy to know that you're calling your baby inside your womb gummy bear... i call my little girl angel gummy bear as well..
Congratulations...
Aw, congratulations! That's so exciting!! Hope you start feeling better soon!
Congrats on the pregnancy!! How exciting!!
Congrats! I have been away from the blogging world way too long!!! I have a baby...you get preggers...Glad I am back and can check in you! Hope your nausea subsides and you are feeling better soon! Believe me...I can sympathize!!
Post a Comment