Sunday, May 03, 2009

More Jokes by Emmy

She is slowly getting better at her jokes. These are from tonight....

Q: Why did the chicken cross the table?
A: To eat everyone's food!

and...
Q: Why did six run away from seven?

A: Because nine was eating seven!
(love it! Close, but not quite right!)

7 comments:

Jodi said...

Sooo cute!
I love little kid jokes! They are definitely the best.
What a beautiful picture of your little darlin'!
:) Jodi

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander said...

lol!!!! I'm going to remember those! She has such a great smile!

trudesign said...

So adorable. I miss that face. Too cute.

Kate said...

Those are great!

SimplyBillie said...

Nine was eating Seven? Love it! Super cute.

Hyperactive Lu said...

Hee hee.... :)

Laura Marchant said...

Oh I love kid jokes! My favorite is one about a duck and a phone but man, it needs to be done in person to be funny, sorry, lol!