
29 weeks....
And because I couldn't just post a photo of myself without snarking, I am loving my double chin. And the way my boobs have sort of disappeared and merged into my belly.
But seriously, I do love being pregnant. I really do. The belly is awesome. Feeling all the kicking and movement is indescribable. No greater feeling.
P.S. Photo credit to my darling hubby. Thanks Ray, much better than me propping up the camera on a table and using the timer to get a decent belly shot of myself....


8 comments:
I LOOOOOVE that photo. You look beauteous!
you look awesome! had to laugh at your boob comment- so true!!!
Wonderful shot. You are a better woman than I...I have yet to post a pregnant shot of myself. That should end today...I have a shower and people are bugging me about putting a pregnant photo on the blog.
You are right...feeling the baby move is most DEFINITELY the best part of pregnancy. :)
Awww, I so agree! You look so beautiful pregnant! ♥
Love the photo! You crack me up with your comments-you look great!
Fabulous photo!
Awesome picture Missy....when will you be up here next? We can't wait to meet the newest addition!
Love the picture!
Post a Comment