Yuck. Husband had flu-like symptoms for the past 3 days - fever, cough, etc. Both kids came down with it today. Still have 2 extra kids here for daycare, who of course have also been exposed to our illness already, so they might as well keep coming over. Tomorrow should be extra fun.
I got my first random comment from some guy while standing in the checkout line at the grocery store ~ "You look like you might have your baby before we get out of this checkout line!".
Yes, I might just stand here for the next 2 months. Why do people say dumb things??
Praying for a quick recovery of my family, praying that I will not get it, and hopefully the dude in the grocery store realized after he spoke that he is a moron.
Thursday, October 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
How rude!
So sorry about all the sickies. Saying a prayer now.
:)
I hope you all feel better soon. And that the dipshit guy steps in a big mud puddle today.
Post a Comment