Thursday, October 22, 2009

My Smart Little Cookie

The first quarter of Kindergarten is officially over! Emmy got her first report card sent home today - she is doing beautifully! I am still amazed at how much she has learned over the past weeks. We read the book "Go Dog Go" a couple of weeks ago and she was able to read almost the entire book to me, all on her own. Yes, I have become one of those moms who brags about how great and advanced their child is - but- it was incredible! I am a proud mommy!

Also got her very first school picture....


Love this kid! :)

5 comments:

Laura Marchant said...

Very smart! That picture is adorable!

Chantelle @ photo mommy said...

Adorable photo!

Life As I Know It said...

brag away, proud mama! It's so exciting and amazing watching them learn to read!

Hyperactive Lu said...

So cute!

Kirsetin Morello said...

Go, little reader, go!