I have no idea why she picked it, other that she liked all the bumps on it - but there were plenty of "better" pumpkins that had bumps on them and she insisted on the ugly one.
I'm Missy, mommy to Emmy(8), Luke(6), Aiden(3), and Rachel (1). I am married to Ray. My husband and I were born and raised in a small town in Michigan, moved to South Carolina for 6 years, and now just recently moved back to our hometown. I love my family, I love to eat, like to do laundry, wish I could sew, and I am always ready for naptime. My life is crazy busy and I love it that way! ............................................
Why Bees and BooBoos? Those were two of Emmy's favorite words around the time I started this blog... seemed appropriate. :)
3 comments:
oh so cute! I love that one photo where Emmy looks like she is explaining something and Pooky is pumped about it.
Why did she pick the ugliest one?! Did she feel sorry for it? That cracks me up!
I have no idea why she picked it, other that she liked all the bumps on it - but there were plenty of "better" pumpkins that had bumps on them and she insisted on the ugly one.
!ha! love the pics!!
Post a Comment