Emmy is getting so so close to walking. Every day she gets better and better! Today I watched her stand up, squat back down to pick up a toy, stand back up and play with it for a few seconds, then walk 4 steps before she sat back down to look for her toy again. She is a baby genius! I am so proud! I love her being this age - she is so fun, and I am sad to think that she keeps getting older. My darling husband, Ray, who at this point is probably the only person who reads this, wrote an adorable mushy blog today.... www.koernerville.blogspot.com
Emmy is quickly becoming addicted to cartoons. I know that I probably should not let her watch so much TV, but she is so cute. At 10:00 every day we turn on Sesame Street. As soon as she sees it, she smiles and points at the TV. She bounces and dances to the music. Ray also said that she loves Scooby-Doo. How cute is that? :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment