Sunday, August 21, 2005

Another uneventful weekend...

It is Sunday evening, the end to another uneventful weekend. Last night we went to Red Lobster for dinner in honor of my mom's birthday. I had forgotten how good the food is there.... shrimp pasta- YUM. Ray and I also drove around for a few hours while my parents watched Emmy. Emmy is getting better and better at walking. She can take several steps at a time now before losing her balance. We have been practicing - she thinks that it is so funny, every time she walks somewhere, she just laughs. It is SO cute!
It has been a stormy evening here - I was sitting out on the porch watching the lightning for a while. I love that kind of weather, although it seems that there is a vortex around our neighborhood and most of the big storms seem to go right around us. Since Emmy is finally in bed for the night, it is time to play Zuma! :)

No comments: