Monday, August 15, 2005
Nap Time!
As much as I love playing with my daughter and seeing her cute smiling face all of the time, I LOVE nap time. At this point, Emmy still takes 2 naps a day, the first around 11:00, then again around 3:30. I use this time do do stuff for me - like shower, check my email, watch soap operas (I am hooked on Days of Our Lives), and play games on MSN. There are a couple MSN games that are especially fun, like Bejeweled 2, Zuma, and Text Twist. They are SO addictive, and it is usually the first thing that I do as soon as Emmy goes down for her nap. Sometimes I will also take a nap when Emmy does, which is lovely. At this point, I am LOVING this stay-at-home Mom thing! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment