Monday, September 03, 2007

Labor Day Weekend

We had a pretty busy weekend. My sister was here all last week from Florida, and my grandparents are also here. So, we did lots of visiting, lots of sitting around, lots of eating meals as a family and making idle conversation.
And I am still getting used to working all the time. My new manager role at work has me working 5 nights a week. I actually like being at work, but I have been getting home later than I would like and have not been sleeping well.
That's it. No cute pictures, no funny baby stories. Much too tired for that. But overall it was a nice weekend.
And it was a beautiful weekend! We actually had the windows open for a while this morning. The fresh air was awesome. Fall is coming - even though it was still 90 degrees this afternoon! I love fall, I love Halloween, and pumpkins, and being able to enjoy that cooler weather outside with my little ones.

What about you? What do you enjoy most about fall??

2 comments:

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

I agree - fall is always a welcome season at this house too. I LOVE LOVE the leaves on the ground.

Good luck with the energy factor!!

KoernerVille said...

I love fall... for lots of reasons

Colors (more from Up North)
Cooler temps
Football
Hunting Season
Salmon Fishing