Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Happy Tuesday

Emmy drew this picture yesterday. She said that she was drawing robots. I asked her about the robot on the far left. She told me that it wasn't a robot; it is a picture of Daddy, and he is angry because the construction noise next door woke him up. Ha!

Not much is going on here - Pook has had a fever for the past 4 days and I ended up taking him to the doctor this morning. They said his throat was a bit red and his top and bottom gums are swollen from teething, but otherwise he was fine. They even did a strep test and poked his toe to check his blood count, and determined that it is viral. Poor Pooky!

Finally - conversation with Emmy today while we were driving back from the doctor's office:

Emmy: How much longer?
Me: We will be home in about 5 minutes.
Emmy: No... in twenty-teen minutes.
Me: No, it will just be a few minutes, we are almost there.
Emmy: No! Twenty-teen! You are driving me crazy!
Me: (laughing) I think that you are driving me crazy!
Emmy: (in a serious voice) No, I can't drive.

Happy Tuesday!

3 comments:

Kate said...

Emmy is so funny. She is seriously a riot!

Anonymous said...

Adorable conversation and picture!! Barb and I got a good laugh from it. Thanks for sharing :):) Kiss baby bud and my sweetheart for me. LYL mom

Courtney said...

I love the angry Daddy! That cracks me up!

I enjoy reading your conversations with Emmy. She is a riot!