It's been kinda busy lately. I'll try to post an update soon!
I did want to say that my friend Kate has announced that Thursdays will now be "Recipe Thursdays" for anyone who wants to join in. I don't necessarily love cooking, but I do have to cook a lot, so I have a few yummy recipes, and I am always looking for new ideas for variety.
I am becoming so domestic, it is a bit scary.


3 comments:
Did you make those? Very cute! I am all for recipe Thursdays...I could always use a few new things to try.
My wife brought home silk pj's that looked like that from Thailand :)
I found you through Works for Mom's site...she gave you an Egel Nest Award! Congrats!
Bradley
The Egel Nest
PJ pants were from Target.
Not nearly as exciting as Thailand or making them myself. Oh well...
Post a Comment