Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Update

Hmmm... time for an update....

I have decided to start doing daycare. I had thought about it a while back, but then I was offered the manager position at my restaurant, so I had decided to try that. Well, that was a few months ago, and I have been working 5 nights a week since then - way too much. I was not happy being gone nearly every night, I hardly ever saw Ray - then my neighbor if I would be interested in watching her little girl, who is the same age as Pook, full-time, and I said yes. So... starting next Monday, I will have another little one running around my house all day, and I will not be working at the restaurant anymore. I am looking forward to it, especially since I will be home with my family every night and all weekend.

I can't wait for Halloween! I think that I mentioned that Emmy will be dressing up as a Care Bear, and I decided that Pook will be a dragon. They are so cute in their costumes! Of course, I will post those pictures for Halloween! Also, we are planning a pumpkin patch trip this weekend - yay! I love pumpkins!

Pook and Emmy are great! Emmy is really a big kid now - she has friends next door who she plays with a lot, and she still cracks me up with the things she says. Pook is now a steady walker, trying to run. He loves to chase Emmy, and laughs hysterically when she plays with him. He has 2 teeth now - 1 on top, 1 on the bottom, and 2 more teeth are very close to popping out as well.

:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd have you watch the boys, but that would be quite the commute every morning... =)

Congrats on the daycare! I'm sure Emmy, Pook and Ray will love spending the evenings with you.

trudesign said...

Awesome! Congrats, that is great!!

Kate said...

That is wonderful for you guys! Great opportunity for sure.

Love the pictures, and can't wait to hear more of the silly stuff Emmy says.