We have had a lot going on lately. I am working way too much, something I hope to change very soon, and then on the days I don't work, my evenings are full of things that need to be done since I am working all the time. Anyway, I haven't really been in a blogging-type mood, so my posts will probably be few and far between for a while.
Quick Update -
Pook got his first pair of "real" walking shoes (not counting the cute baby shoes that he wore occasionally). He had a tough time walking in them at first, but now he is pretty good at it! He is also climbing on or out of everything. We had to put his baby walker away, since he was climbing out of it (I still liked putting him in it sometimes to keep him contained). I am guessing the Exersaucer will be next to go. We also think that he has been having some separation anxiety - absolutely screaming at bed time. Fun times.
The weather has been beautiful, and we have been able to spend lots of time outside, which is nice. Fall is here, and Halloween is right around the corner - one of my very favorite holidays! We got Emmy's Halloween costume, which she picked out - she is going to be a Care Bear this year. And she is adorable, as always. I haven't quite decided on Pook's costume yet. I am not happy with the choices in Target and Walmart, so I am searching online.
Hmmm.. there is probably a lot more, but Emmy is whining for a drink. :) Maybe Wordless Wednesday tomorrow? We'll see...
Tuesday, October 02, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Sorry things are so busy for you.
You know, I'm in a blogging "funk" too lately. I think I miss Chantelle.
Post a Comment