Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Meet Ellie

Well, the newest addition to our family is here - her name is Eleanor Rigby (thanks to my husband, the Beatles' fan), but we will call her Ellie.

She is cute, snuggly, and playful. And I have to watch her every single minute. It is like having a newborn again!.. She does sleep a lot as well, so it really is not too bad.

The kids adore her, and she loves chasing them around. I think that this will be a lot of fun...

My blogging break is continuing. I really have not spent much time online at all this week - and I got so much stuff done! I have a wish-list of more things I am hoping to get done soon, and I can't wait. Plus spending time with my new baby is a bit time consuming... ;)

18 comments:

trudesign said...

Missy she is SO cute! You should join in color week now if you want to!! Today is Purple.

Danielle said...

oh! What an adorable pup!!!

Amanda-The Family News! said...

Oh Missy she is too cute!!!! I love puppies!!!!!

photomommy said...

She is a doll! :)

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander said...

She's adorable and I love the name!

Mandy said...

Too.Cute.

:)

SimplyBillie said...

Aww! She is trully adorable! What exciting and wonderful adventures your girls and the puppy can get into.

Kmommy said...

Oh she is adorable!! Yes, having a puppy is very much like having a baby :)

Sherry at the Zoo said...

Soo cute! Enjoy her while she is young and sweet! They grow up too, too quickly!

Kate said...

I love her!

Hyperactive Lu said...

She is ADORABLE!!! And I love her name... I LOVE the Beattles... can't get much better than the Beattles!

Andrea said...

She is SOOO adorable! Her fur is so shiny. :)

Alicia W. said...

Oh Ellie is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! Congrats

Anonymous said...

She is so cute, hope you are all having fun with her

Momma@Live. Laugh. Pull your hair out said...

OMG! Adorable!!

Anna said...

She is so adorable!! I want a puppy!

Anonymous said...

Awww she is adorable. And I love her full and short names! :) Enjoy her. They grow up faster than babies! :) We bring our new baby home in 10 days. I'm so excited.

Laura Marchant said...

Oh she is so cute! I love puppies. We have had my two dogs since they were both 8 weeks old. They were always so little and fun to hold. I love it except for the potty training, lol...I would gladly skip that.