Wednesday, January 14, 2009

WW - My Crazy Boy


Pooky, attempting to wear Mr. Potato Head's glasses, while taking a bath. He is hilarious. ;)

10 comments:

Danielle said...

so silly- love it!

Alicia W. said...

Bathtime's are just as silly at our house. Sometimes it's the best laughs I'll have all day long. :o)

Andrea said...

haha...that is awesome!!

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

He is SO CUTE. My guy just attempted the same trick on himself, on his Mom, on the dog. Oy.

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander said...

Adorable! He so cute and silly! Bathtime is the best and makes for great photos!

Hyperactive Lu said...

How cute! That is the one toy we don't have!!! A Mr. Potato Head... guess I need to get one!

SimplyBillie said...

Ummm.... I don't think they fit. LOL! Too funny!

Dana said...

sooo darn cute!!!!

Anonymous said...

What is it about kids trying to put those on their faces? *L* Silly Pook!

Laura Marchant said...

So cute!