Needless to say, we spent a lot of time outside, enjoying the new swingset! Here is the finished product:
And some more cute photos of the kids playing on it....
And finally - I found an awesome deal at my favorite consignment shop this week - this princess scooter for Emmy. She had been wishing for one since last summer, but I wasn't sure how much she would really use it - but then I found this one. It is definitely used, the wheels are dirty from being outside (duh), but for $4.50, you can't go wrong. And, Emmy LOVES it. :)


6 comments:
oh wow! up here (ohio) we made it up to 50 on sat! Now the 10+ inches of snow we had on the ground is starting to melt away!
blessings....
Yes, it certainly was!
I am very jealous of your lovely weekend, but can't complain too much as it was pretty nice here. Not 70's by any means but still better than what we've had. :)
Cute pictures! I'm so jealous... it was fairly warm here yesterday, but we woke up to tons of snow.
glad you had a fab weekend!! xoxo
It's going to be 60+ degrees in OH tomorrow! Just enough to make us have spring fever even worse!
Post a Comment