- A tree fell on my house Wednesday night during a storm. Well, I guess it was only 1/2 a tree - No damage, it was just loud and a pain to get off the roof. Our friend Dan came over today and helped Ray get it down. We also lost another tree in the front yard. We lost several trees last Spring from windy thunderstorms and it looks the same thing is happening again this year, which irritates me.
Tree on my roof
- We registered Emmy for Kindergarten on Thursday. Kindergarten. How is that possible that my baby girl will be old enough for Kindergarten?? She is super excited about going, I am super nervous.
- We attended 2 different birthday parties yesterday. Both were fun, the second one had a guy there making balloon things. He made each child a hat (and there were like 25 kids there) and he also made Emmy a balloon mermaid. She loved it!
Emmy's balloon creation
- Our puppy, Ellie, has a urinary tract infection. Just as we finally get her house trained, she starts peeing dribbly blood-tinged urine all over my house. I got to spend 2 hours at the Vet's office with her yesterday to find out and we were given antibiotics. Isn't that fabulous? Just what I needed to worry about this weekend. (She is fine, and I did feel really bad for her because she was so miserable).
- And finally, a new friend with.much.love at Unwrap Life gave me this cute award.
Thank you! Like usual, I am supposed to pass it on - I have so many blogs I love to read, and I have "made friends" with so many random bloggy people, if you are reading this, consider yourself awarded! You are all worthy!


9 comments:
What a busy weekend you had! Love the mermaid balloon.. now that's talent! Sorry about your house.. don't you just hate when stuff like that happens. Have a great week sweetie!
Ok, the dog stuff...ick! I can't imagine seeing and cleaning that up! Gross! Sorry about the house and the tree! Scary!
oh kindergarten is soooo much fun!! she'll have a blast!! and you'll be ok too!! I promise!
Between the dog and the tree I think I might have pulled my hair out! Happy though there was no damage to the house. Two birthday parties in one day can be a handful too.
That's a lot of news in one short week. I'm sure you're apprehensive about Kindergarten, but it will be great for her. She's getting so grown up!
Poor little Ellie. Glad you've got her taken care of she's on the road to recovery.
Sucks about the trees. Thank God it wasn't worse.
Youch for the house!
Kindergarten?!?! Man, they grow entirely too fast!!
That is terrible about the trees. We have had some terrible winds too. and poor doggy...I am sure that is no fun for anyone!
Your so lucky there wasn't any damage. The thought of a tree falling on the house is scary! Love the mermaid balloon!
Busy week!!!!You're such a GREAT mom! Hugs and kisses to my sweetheart and my little bud. LYL and miss sooooo much! Wama
Post a Comment