Monday, February 09, 2009
You Know Your Kid Watches Too Much TV....
....when you are looking at a book about animals to your 2-year old, and he points to a picture of a guinea pig and proudly exclaims "Wonder Pets!".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
Too cute! I love that show!
Ha! I know what you mean. Emma loves that show, too. She likes to sing along and pretend she's a Wonder Pet, especially Ming Ming, because that's her favorite. :)
LOL
I love Wonder Pets. :O)
Now I have that song in my head....
Wonder Pets, Wonder Pets we're on our way to help the baby zebra and save the day....
OH yeah!! When I point out a turtle.. Brea yells "Franklin"!
LOL!
I actually don't mind this show though. It's cute, and I haven't found anything yet that I have a problem with like most shows.
I sit and watch with my lil guy and find it entertaining. :)
That is so funny!
too cute!!
haha! adorable
Post a Comment