Thank you everyone! I was pleased with how it turned out! I will probably make another one for Pooky one of these days. I used flannel, and pretty much freehanded it. I attached fabric at the top to go around her neck and used velcro to fasten it - but I will probably do that part a little differently next time. It is a little snug and too wide.
Hilarious!! I too had to make "super hero" capes for my two little ones, and I also put the first letter of their names on the capes! :) Of course I was never quite able to get a good pic of them wearing them!
I'm Missy, mommy to Emmy(8), Luke(6), Aiden(3), and Rachel (1). I am married to Ray. My husband and I were born and raised in a small town in Michigan, moved to South Carolina for 6 years, and now just recently moved back to our hometown. I love my family, I love to eat, like to do laundry, wish I could sew, and I am always ready for naptime. My life is crazy busy and I love it that way! ............................................
Why Bees and BooBoos? Those were two of Emmy's favorite words around the time I started this blog... seemed appropriate. :)
15 comments:
You are such a CRAFTY MAMA!
Now that is adorable!
that is awesome! I need one for my E!!!
Wow, so crafty! I need me one of those!
You are very creative! Thanks for sharing this idea, I may have to try and do this one....do you have any directions to share??haha
Thank you everyone! I was pleased with how it turned out! I will probably make another one for Pooky one of these days. I used flannel, and pretty much freehanded it. I attached fabric at the top to go around her neck and used velcro to fasten it - but I will probably do that part a little differently next time. It is a little snug and too wide.
Awww! That's so cute! :)
How cute! Great job on the cape Missy! LYL - Wama
Too cute! Every kid needs a cape!
This is great...glad i foubnd your blog. Marlo
very cute Missy...I'm sure she loves it..Grandma Noski
BG would love this!
How darling!!! You made that!? Super impressed!!!
Hilarious!! I too had to make "super hero" capes for my two little ones, and I also put the first letter of their names on the capes! :) Of course I was never quite able to get a good pic of them wearing them!
That's awesome! Did you make that. Very cool.
Post a Comment