I was sitting and looking at my little boy last night....LITTLE BOY not my baby any more. It's like he changed over night! And is starting to have the temper/attitude of a little boy too...not sweet baby! :)
I'm Missy, mommy to Emmy(8), Luke(6), Aiden(3), and Rachel (1). I am married to Ray. My husband and I were born and raised in a small town in Michigan, moved to South Carolina for 6 years, and now just recently moved back to our hometown. I love my family, I love to eat, like to do laundry, wish I could sew, and I am always ready for naptime. My life is crazy busy and I love it that way! ............................................
Why Bees and BooBoos? Those were two of Emmy's favorite words around the time I started this blog... seemed appropriate. :)
9 comments:
She's so darned cute!
Wow! She's changed so much!
Awww! She's totally adorable!
She's saying "uh oh, you caught me", lol. so adorable!
Where did the baby go? It's hard to believe sometimes, isn't it?
What a cute picture!
I was sitting and looking at my little boy last night....LITTLE BOY not my baby any more. It's like he changed over night! And is starting to have the temper/attitude of a little boy too...not sweet baby! :)
It's so hard to look back on old pics - makes me sad but also happy at the same time.
She's so cute! And how much she's grown!!! :( Does kinda make you sad though!
Adorable!
Post a Comment