Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Big Sister!

I have been trying to prepare Emmy for Baby Luke's arrival for months. She knows that "Baby Pook" is in Mama's tummy, and occasionally she will talk about him like he is already here, but I know that she doesn't really get it just yet.

One of the things that I wanted to do was get her a "I'm a Big Sister" t-shirt. Not that this would make her understand either, but because it would be cute for pictures. :)
I looked online to find one, and there are a lot - but they weren't that cute. And not too cheap - I did not want to pay $20 for an ugly shirt. So, we made our own - total cost $10, for a t-shirt and paints. Plus it is personalized. Maybe it is a bit corny, but I think it turned out pretty good - and Emmy loved putting her hand prints on it.

3 comments:

Kate said...

I love it! So artsy and WAY cuter than ones on the internet

photomommy said...

So freaking adorable!

trudesign said...

Very cute!