Since Kate has "sort-of" tagged me, here we go. The assignment is to write a blog entry of some kind with six random facts about yourself. Then, pick six of your friends and tag them; no tag backs. This explanation should be included.
Here are my 6 random facts. (Well, I guess they are all facts. More like random thoughts)
1.) I found a new stretch mark on my belly this morning. I only ended up with a couple of tiny lines which have now faded from Emmy, and I was not happy to see this pink squiggly line. (Ray says he can't even see it, but I can).
2.) Today I was not such a "good" mommy. Emmy's meals consisted of poptarts for breakfast, McDonald's french fries for lunch, and Cheetos dipped in honey mustard for dinner. We had a busy day, no time for home cooking.
3.) I can't wait to move into my new house. I miss my king sized bed.
4.) I don't like big dogs. They kinda scare me. And Ray really wants a dog. And he doesn't like little dogs.
5.) I have admitted this before, but I like Cher's music. I think it is because my mom always listened to it, so now I kinda like it.
6.) I have no feeling in my left index fingertip. 2 years ago I nearly chopped it off with electric hedge trimmers while doing yardwork. Hedge trimmers now give me the heebie-jeebies.
Like Kate did, I can't force anyone else to do this, but Ray and Stevie should....
BTW, we close on the house tomorrow moring at 11:00. It will be a very busy day, followed by a very busy week, so don't be surprised if I don't post anything for a few days. We won't have Internet right away either, so we'll see how that is going to work....
Anyways, have a fabulous weekend everyone!!!!
Thursday, November 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment