Thursday, November 16, 2006
Guess Who Has Arrived.......
Luke Anthony is here! He was born early Tuesday morning, November 14th at 1:10 am, weighing 7 lbs 15 oz and is 20 inches long. He is healthy and everything went great - I will post pictures and write more details when I can.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
YAY!!!!! Congratulations you guys! Can't wait to see pics!
Congratulations! Can't wait to see the pictures and wishing you the best!!! Hooray for Pook!!
Hooray i'm an aunt loser again! Can't wait to see some pics and post them on my blog!
Ohhh! Stevie has a pic posted of Luke! He's adorable! Almost makes me want to have more babies, but I'm gonna pass... =)
WOO HOO!!! LUKE IS HERE!! I saw his picture and he is so cute. I'm glad we didn't jinks him by picking on those other babies. HAHA!
Post a Comment