
It has been a very pretty fall down here in SC - this picture doesn't come close to showing you how pretty it has been. I am loving the cooler temperatures.
So, I have decided that I am nesting. The last 2 weekends, I feel like I have a million things to do, trying to get ready for both Luke's arrival and our new house. I have organized Luke's boxes of baby clothes and nursery decor about 10 times. I have been buying Christmas presents, trying to get a head start since I know that I will be busy. I have bought a few things for the new house as well, such as bath towels and rugs. I also seem to have a lot of energy to get these things done, and I have several more things that I need to do.... pack my hospital bag, pack up our belongings here for the move and clean up the bedrooms.... so little time!
My 37-week OB appointment was last Thursday - I am dialated to 3 centimeters and 75% effaced. This doesn't really mean too much, I could go 2-3 more weeks with no change, or I could go into labor at any minute - who knows? I have felt very crampy with lots of sharp pains and aches for the past week or so. 18 days until my due date...
AND... only 5 days until we close on the new house! Ray is going to Michigan Friday evening after closing to get our furniture and belongings out of storage, and he should be back Sunday night. Now, just as long as I don't go into labor during those couple of days... it is making me very nervous! I am so excited to finally have our house! The next 1-2 weeks are going to be very busy and exciting... I will keep everyone posted!


1 comment:
Make sure you save some of that energy for the big day!
Post a Comment