Feeling rather blah today... Pook woke up at 6:15 this morning, and Emmy was up shortly after making it an early morning. It's cloudy out. I have lots of stuff that needs to be done today and don't feel like doing any of it. I am dieting again, which I hate. And my allergies are bothering me. So, I'm cranky.
An update anyways....
Pook started rolling a couple of months ago, but just in the past couple of days he started rolling all over the place. He can make his way all the way across the carpet in about 30 seconds. He is also working on sitting up.
Emmy has been kinda whiny lately. Her latest whine is "I don't have anyone to play with", which she says in a very sad, quiet voice. Then she will say "Play with me mommy....", and repeat it about six or seven times in a whiny voice. It is driving me nuts. I love playing with her, and I spend as much time with her as I can, but I do have to stop occasionally to do laundry or clean up.
That's all I've got for now. If I am in a better mood later, maybe I will post something fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I hear ya with the blah. It's hot, my house is trashed and I have no energy to do anything about it. You would think it was Monday. :)
Post a Comment