He now weighs 17 lbs 13 oz and is 26 1/2" long. He seems like a big baby to me, but he is average size. He is getting close to sitting up on his own, he likes to squeal and babble, and he still smiles all the time! He is a healthy, happy baby, and absolutely adorable! I love this little guy!
My Pooky Bear!


3 comments:
Wow, 6 months old already. How the time does fly. Emma was 6 months old when I started my blog last year. Very hard to believe that in a little over 4 months she will be 2. Our babies are growing up!
SO stinkin cute! I miss you guys! He looks so much like Ray, only alot cuter. ;)
He is the cutest little thing. I can't believe it has been 6 months already-time just flies...though I can assume the painful, angst ridden teenager years will slow to a crawl.
:-)
Post a Comment