Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Goodbye to the Pie


As I mentioned in my last post, this past Sunday was my last night working at the "Pie", since I have gotten a new job that starts next week (hopefully). As it worked out, it ended up being my 2 friends', Ashley and Ashley, last day as well. The 3 of us have worked together since the restaurant first opened 2 years ago, and now we have all left together.
I have had fun working here - even though I only worked 2 nights a week, I enjoyed the people I worked with (well, some of them!) and I am going to miss it.



Rolling silverware, probably one of my least favorite things about our job....







I love these guys - Ashley and Ashley, I loved working with you!
The Pie will still turn, it will just be without all of us.... ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They won't have as much fun with all of us up there though! At least we all left together. Thanks for the flowers!! They were beautiful!

Meow said...

Oh Melissa! I really enjoyed working with you. It is so sad that we won't see each other nearly as much. I think it will take a while for me to actually miss "The Pie," but I will definately miss the two of you. You are a wonderful friend and an awesome mother. We will be seeing each other...I already miss you and your kids!