Friday, June 22, 2007

From the Depths of my Diaper Bag...

My diaper bag/purse has always been an enter-at-your-own risk sort of thing. You never know what is lurking in the bottom. When I carried a purse it was the same way. Very unorganized. Since the diaper bag is bigger it is even worse.
So, I decided to clean out the bag yesterday because it was, well gross. And I was amazed at what was hiding down there, beneath the diapers, wipes, wallet, makeup bag, burp cloth....
  • 12 cents
  • 3 hair ties
  • 1 red crayon
  • 2 forks (not mine, assuming that Emmy swiped them from a restaurant)
  • baby hair brush
  • a broken watch
  • 1 dirty kleenex
  • 4 receipts
  • 3 expired coupons
  • 2 noodles (all dried up and crusty of course)
  • an unidentifiable sticky substance covering the entire bottom of the bag
OK, so I should probably clean out the diaper bag a bit more often. It was pretty yucky. However, I am proud to say that it is now clean and disinfected.

What is hiding in the bottom of your diaper bag/purse??

4 comments:

trudesign said...

haha, this post cracks me up.

I have:

31 cents
tobacco pieces
500mg tylenol
pair of tanning goggles
tampon
old lipgloss that needs to be trashed

KoernerVille said...

well in my purse I have:

a couple toe nail clippings
dried up snot
half alive fish
horse hoof
13.1456 cents

Anonymous said...

EEEWWW....

Pens, lots and lots of pens

Ashley said...

That is a really dirty diaper bag! I have a lot of change and reciepts.