Friday, June 29, 2007

Ready for Vacation!


Yay! Vacation time is finally here! We are leaving Saturday morning and going to Pigeon Forge, Tennessee for the week. I am really looking forward to seeing our family and relaxing by the pool (OK, so I probably won't be doing much relaxing as I have 2 active kiddos to chase around. But it sounds like a good idea!).
I have spent the last several days getting us all ready for the trip. Vacations are a lot of work! Over the past few days, I have been cleaning (because I hate coming home to a messy house), running errands to make sure that we have all the supplies and stuff we need, had the oil changed in the car, had the post office hold our mail for the week, called the bug guy again (not related to our trip, but the ants have invaded again), made sure all the bills are paid, and did a ton of laundry. Tomorrow I finish laundry and start packing, four all 4 of us. And pray that all our junk will fit in the car.
Anyways, I may blog tomorrow, I may blog while on vacation, but no guarantees. If not, have a great week, enjoy the 4th!

No comments: