Saturday, June 09, 2007

A Little Bit Little


Here is my little computer geek. A few months back, I showed Emmy how to type her name on the computer. I would open a Microsoft Word document and she would get a kick out of typing "EMMY" over and over. Then, a couple of weeks ago, we showed her how to play games on Playhouse Disney's website, and now she has taken over the computer. She knows how to navigate the site and find her favorite games and she is a pro at using the mouse. It is so funny to watch her little fingers clicking away on the mouse! At least most of the games are educational.....
She has also been telling me that she is still "a little bit little". Most of the time, she is a big girl. But being a "little bit little" is a nice excuse for not doing things, like picking up toys or using the potty. Funny stuff...
Well, I am officially working again. The new restaurant opened this week, so I have been busy. It is a lot different than what I was used to, but I think that I am slowly getting the hang of it.
Happy weekend!

2 comments:

trudesign said...

That is so crazy to think about her growing up with a computer, its amazing she knows how to use the laptop. Glad to hear the job is going well. 20 days until the forge!

Kate said...

Glad to hear you like the new job-everyone knew you'd be great.

I love that picture of her sitting there, looking like a big girl but still "a little bit little"