Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Cart Thingy

I am so very excited. Last night, I purchased one of those cart thingys - you know, one of those covers that sits inside the seat in a shopping cart to keep your kid away from the nastiness of the carts...? (or for you South Carolina weirdos, it goes on a buggy). I wanted one with Emmy, because she always insisted on sucking on the handle of the cart while we were shopping. Gross. Who knows what germs and other gross things are lingering on those things? It's not like shopping carts ever get washed, except for the occasional rain shower outside.
I just realized how sad I am. I am way too excited about this thing. But it is so cool! Look...

How fun! I love it.

2 comments:

Kate said...

That is great and carts are gross. My grocery has little wipes for the carts now. But that isn't completely cutting it for me!

Amy @ Taste Like Crazy said...

I love ours!
Sometimes it just doesn't make sense to take the stroller in and it gives Cara "safe" to chew on. ;)