Then, I walked into the kitchen and found her standing on a chair, with 2 plastic cups on the counter. She had the bottle of strawberry syrup from the fridge and was busy pouring large quantities of it into one of the cups.
Of course I asked her what she was doing, and she said that she was making pink milk. "One for you and one for me, Mommy," she replied. "It will make you happy."
Well, who resist that? I grabbed the carton of milk and helped her finish the drinks, she got us some straws, and we sat in the middle of the kitchen floor drinking pink milk.
Sometimes she is a pretty neat kid.


2 comments:
That is the sweetest thing ever!
Good girl Emmy! And Pooky is so cute and so big too! I will be at the party, thanks for inviting us! I cant wait to talk to you :) Your family is awesome!
Post a Comment