Finally, I am ready to post pictures from our vacation!! I have a ton, and I am posting a lot because there are so many good ones!
Pooky in the pool, with his super cute hat!
Aunt Nancy and Andy
Fireworks!
This picture cracks me up! This is Emmy and I watching the fireworks, shortly before she decided to go inside and watch the quiet fireworks on TV with Daddy.
Dinner at Texas Roadhouse
Grandpa with Emmy and Sophia
Ray and Pook, at the river in the Smokey Mountains that we stopped at.
All of us!
This is the river/swimming area we stopped at in the mountains. Beautiful!
Emmy, eating an ice cream cone!
Francy and Sophia
Mom aka Grandma and Francy
Turkey in a trash can!
YUM
Alexa and her husband, Rein
Everyone!
Emmy, digging into her birthday cake at her early birthday party
Pooky!
Another beautiful mountain view


1 comment:
Love the pictures! It looks like you had a really great time and I'm sure it was nice to get everyone together.
Post a Comment