Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Randomness

A few things ~

First, my friend Ashley got engaged over the weekend! And, she asked me to be one of her bridesmaids, which I am so excited about. The wedding is being planned 2 years from now, because her fiance is going to Iraq for a year, but I can't wait to help with planning and such. Congratulations Ashley! Maybe now you will have something to blog about...

Secondly, I just found out that we are getting a Qdoba Mexican Grill here! I was very happy about that, since we used to go all the time in Michigan, and it has been a while since I had eaten there. Mmmmm, chicken nachos.... Also, Ashley gave me an invite that she got from her work to their VIP opening night for a free dinner. Oh, I can't wait!

Also, I found out today that What Works for Us has awarded me The Egel Nest Blog Award. I have proudly posted it in my sidebar. Thank you!

It has been a very busy week or so. I have been working a lot of hours, we had to take Ray's car in to the shop, lots of playdates and such... but all is good, I just haven't had much extra time to post lately.
Looking forward to Recipe Thursday tomorrow....

2 comments:

Jen said...

There is nothing like good Mexican food! We need to have a blogging conference where I live...Arizona may be hot but you just can't beat the food!

trudesign said...

YEY! That rocks, congratulations!