I wanted to start off by saying that I feel awful - I have a head cold that seems to be moving into my chest and it has been a rough day.
Then tonight, I fed both kids dinner and gave them a bath. I let Pook run around diaper-free for 3 minutes while I got the pajamas out of their rooms. When I came out to the living room, he had peed on the floor. Gross, but not the first time that has happened. I grabbed a towel and started to clean my carpet. When I looked up, Pook was standing in the kitchen, next to a pile of poo. At least it was on the linoleum.
So, I grab some baby wipes and quickly pick that up. I turn around, pick up Pook and carry him into the living room to get him dressed and I feel something warm on my arm. He just puked on me, and the floor. Seriously?? In a matter of 5 minutes, my child has just peed, pooped, and puked all over the floor.
And did I mention that Ray is absent tonight?
And did I mention that I feel like crap?
So instead of relaxing and trying to feel better, I will be disinfecting my kitchen floor and spot cleaning my carpet in several places.
Just another day, right? ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
Oh honey, I feel your pain. I have to laugh though...all mommies experience (something like) this at some point. I have...just not at the same time ;)
Hang in there!
Totally normal. Egas! Sending virtual healthy vibes your way.
Feel better and sorry the kids added insult to injury last night!!
I had a good excuse for not being home... Sorry Wife.
After so many years of being a parent, you'll develop the stomach that great coroners are made of.
Man.. when I think back of some of the messes me and my bride have cleaned up over the years from our 3 kiddo's.... UGH!
Aw, hope you're feeling better soon!
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Oh man - I hope you feel better soon. I am STILL recovering from the same thing (or at least it sounds like the same thing). Bleck!
Post a Comment