Ray and I took Emmy to see her first movie in the theater today. We saw the new Veggie Tales movie - and it was a lot of fun! Emmy did really well, she was a bit squirmy and ended up sitting on the floor on the step (we sat at the very top in the back, so we weren't in anyone's way). Emmy had fun, the movie was cute, and I am looking forward to taking her to more movies. :)
Saturday, January 12, 2008
Emmy's First Movie
Ray and I took Emmy to see her first movie in the theater today. We saw the new Veggie Tales movie - and it was a lot of fun! Emmy did really well, she was a bit squirmy and ended up sitting on the floor on the step (we sat at the very top in the back, so we weren't in anyone's way). Emmy had fun, the movie was cute, and I am looking forward to taking her to more movies. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
We were talking about going to see this. Glad to hear it's a good movie (although the Veggie Tales movies usually are).
I heard this was hilarious from friends who saw it. The previews looked good!
So glad you guys had such a nice time.
Okay, so I'll ask my kids to take me to see the movie. They might agree!!
Aww I love me some Veggie Tales!!
Post a Comment