Now that I have kids old enough to enjoy it with me, it should be even more fun, right?
Emmy refuses to stick her hand inside the pumpkin. Despite our pleading and begging for her to just touch the goop, she gets all hysterical. And I get frustrated, because that is the best part! (she did the same thing last year... I thought she would be better now)
Our finished products!
Emmy loved looking at them after they were done, and not slimy. :)
Pooky wouldn't touch the goop either, but he does still like looking at the "poppies".


11 comments:
That pic of you and Emmy is hilarious!
We carved our pumpkins on Sunday and my Emmy had a ball. We had to force her to get out of the pumpkin goop when we were finished. (Although, it did scare her a little at first...)
The pumpkins look great!
I love that look on Emmy's face in the first pic!!!
We were going to carve tonight, but didn't get around to it. I am curious to see how avery reacts...he is NOT a fan of things on his hands so I am sure i know what to expect!!!
Awww! She looks so scared of the slimy pumpkin goop!! Oh well...maybe next year? :)
Great job! They look awesome! I have a similar picutre of my two oldest boys when they were 2 and 3. :)
that's so funny that she freaked again. It's like the exact same photos as last year b/c of it. Too cute!
Glad you guys had fun!
Not a big fan of the goop myself. We do all like the pumpkin seeds after I cook them, though. Happy (almost) Halloween.
the pumpkins look great!!! And i know tons of kids who hate to get their hands dirty, especially with pumpkin guts!! It's ok!! lol
I have a very similar picture of E-Man with his pumpkin. He was terrified of the pumpkin guts. Cute pumpkins. Maybe next year or maybe she'll be me. I hate touching the guts and use a big spoon as much as possible.
I love that first picture!
It is like somehow they know when we really want them to enjoy something, which of course means they have to throw a fit.
LOL!!! I hate touching the goop too! I don't blame her :)
oh! her face is so sad. I forgot our pumpkin outside and it was robbed!
Post a Comment