I'm back to tell you that I am embarassed to say that my 1990 picture does not look at all unlike my actual yearbook picture. It's sort of creepy! Even my husband said it pretty much looked the same. LOL!!
That IS funny. I love it. Who's been feeding your children? Have you been facebooking, too? I know what it's like to fall into that black computer hole - my kids are feeling a bit hungry themselves...!
I'm Missy, mommy to Emmy(8), Luke(6), Aiden(3), and Rachel (1). I am married to Ray. My husband and I were born and raised in a small town in Michigan, moved to South Carolina for 6 years, and now just recently moved back to our hometown. I love my family, I love to eat, like to do laundry, wish I could sew, and I am always ready for naptime. My life is crazy busy and I love it that way! ............................................
Why Bees and BooBoos? Those were two of Emmy's favorite words around the time I started this blog... seemed appropriate. :)
11 comments:
Oh girl - now that is just something!!! I HAVE to do that....kinda makes you see what they will look like as adults!!!! Or not! :)
So funny! Now you know I have to do it, too!
Oh, this looks like so much fun!!
I'm back to tell you that I am embarassed to say that my 1990 picture does not look at all unlike my actual yearbook picture. It's sort of creepy! Even my husband said it pretty much looked the same. LOL!!
You are having way too much fun. *L*
Oh, I will so be doing that this weekend and posting the results! So much better than doing ourselves! Hehehe
hahaha.... that is soo funny and too cute!!!
haha...I am thinking that yearbooking my husband would be pretty fun too!
Oh my gosh! That is freaking hilarious!
So funny! I went and played around with it and was so not pleased with the way mine turned out! Glad I was born in the 80's! LOL!
That IS funny. I love it. Who's been feeding your children? Have you been facebooking, too? I know what it's like to fall into that black computer hole - my kids are feeling a bit hungry themselves...!
Post a Comment