My two little trick-or-treaters. I cannot get a decent shot of both of them. Pooky did not want his picture taken.
Again - Pooky would rather look at the flowers than the camera. The two of them were so fricken adorable though!
My Superman loves his candy
Emmy, the "nice witch" does too. (She wanted to make it very clear that she was dressed as a nice witch, not a scary one).
Hope that everyone had a safe and fun Halloween!


13 comments:
Cute! Looks like they had fun!
What cute pictures!!!
The most beautiful "Nice Witch" and the most adorable superman I've ever seen! Cant't wait to hug and kiss them in person!!!!!!! Only 4 more days - WOW! LYL Wama Tunu
Your kids are so cute in those costumes!! Looks like you guys had a great time! :)
They are adorable. Looks like a fun Halloween! E-Man was all about the lollies too! He had one in his mouth nearly the entire time we were out. :)
Oh, they are so sweet! I love that Emmy wanted to make it clear she was a nice witch. Just adorable!!!
What cuties! Looks like they had a great time!
So adorable! They looked great! Hope you had a fun night too!
Thanks for visiting!
too adorable!
They are adorable. I love that hat!
I can never get a decent shot of my two together. There's always one who's just not into it.
You've got some cute little trick or treaters there. Hope they had a great time!
they seriously are so adorable!!!
Awesome costumes! How cute!!
Post a Comment