Wednesday, October 29, 2008

WW - Flowers


P.S. My darling husband sent these to me, for no particular reason, just because he loves me. How sweet is that??? :)

12 comments:

Dana said...

what a great guy!! so sweet... beautiful flowers

Mandy said...

Very sweet! How nice. :) They are beautiful!

Amanda-The Family News! said...

that is sweet and they are so pretty!!!

Anonymous said...

Very very sweet

Kmommy said...

That is SOOOO sweet!! What beautiful flowers!!

Anonymous said...

Those are gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Those are gorgeous!

Kmommy said...

Hi, just dropping by again to say you have been Boo-ed! :) Stop by my blog!

Andrea said...

What a great hubby you've got! :) Those are some gorgeous flowers!

Danielle said...

you lucky lady!

Anonymous said...

I love your blog it is great. I also love the pictures as well. I wish you the best, some how i found you looking for our 10 month old sons birth defect esophageal atresia

Anna said...

What a great guy! Those are gorgeous!